To achieve and maintain perfect brows, Julie says:
- Find a professional eyebrow stylist to give you a professional brow makeover. A true specialist knows best and can teach you what best suits you.
- Lighten your brows slightly to soften your look and add youth.
- Once you have had your eyebrows shaped professionally maintain them by plucking stray hairs every 2 to 3 days.
- Invest in quality tools to achieve the best results. Stainless steel tweezers - angled for general tweezing, and pointed tweezers for detailed work and new growth.
- See your brow professional every 3 to 4 weeks.
- Talk to your brow therapist. Communicate your likes and dislikes before you go ahead.
- Remember hair grows at 3 different stages. Sometimes a week after shaping it looks like your brows have grown already - some growth cycles are faster than others. To maintain a clean brow line, have your brows shaped every 3 to 4 weeks.
- For course or long eyebrows use a little hair spray or gel on an eyebrow brush to settle them.
- Don't forget to exfoliate your eyebrows when you exfoliate your face. This will remove dead skin cells and keep your eyebrow follicles clean.